Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A little about me

So I guess when you start a blog, you should tell people a little about yourself, or remind yourself in a few years what you were like at this point in your life...Here we go!

As I sit here today, I have so many thoughts going through my head. What do I want to write about first? How much of my past should i divulge at this point and time? How fast will people want to get to know me? When to show my battle wounds?. I suppose, to save you all and even myself at this point and time, I will just share the basics. My name is Andrea, I'm 28 years old. I'm married to my best friend in the whole wide world.We have been married for 10 years!  I always am looking to get the most out of life, on the easiest path. Maybe you call that lazy, I call that inventive! Although, taking the easy way out in most circumstances lead to more head aches then you bargained for.
I am defiantly one of those people that can see most sides to every story, I like to believe everyone is out to help each other and to support one another. I love being happy! I HATE fighting. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I just want to have fun in life.
I almost feel like I have to completely bear my heart and soul right out of the gate so people can get an idea of who I am right away, so I know if they like me or not. Yes I'm a people pleaser, can't help it, I've tried not to be and it just doesn't work out. I just want everyone to be happy and for everyone to be having fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment