Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week one after D and C

So this week has been full of ups and downs. Since the d and c I was just recently able to stop bleeding! Honestly I consider that a miracle!! I really didnt know if that would ever happen. My hormones seem to be a little out of whack. For the most part I feel ok, but there are times I still want to break down in tears. I'm trying to think about the future and our next FET, but getting reminders on my cell phone that I would have been 7 weeks, just brings it all back. Needless to say, I got rid of that app!

I had more blood work today and my HCG level has dropped to 20. They would like to see me next week for an ultrasound, and some more blood work. We were also supposed to find out about the pathology report next week, but we learned that I didn't have enough tissue to be sent off so that wont be happening. When we were told that we would have a pathology report, in a weird way I was looking forward to knowing if things were normal or not. Now I just have to have faith that everything is OK. March can not come soon enough! Also my next cycle can not come soon enough, I will be able to tell when we can do our FET just by my next cycle!! I really feel like I'm in limbo at this point. So here's to trying to just get through the next few weeks until I have some more answers!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in their and be strong but remember it is ok and very normal to grieve after all this. I feel your pain and can relate to.your feelings as i too lost a child for no known cause at 9 weeks. So very hard to understand but something you have to just believe was for the right reason. Blogging about this is great. I commend you for sharing so openly. Love you girl always have and hope and pray each day for you.

    ReplyDelete