Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Update!

so its been about 2 weeks since I have posted anything. I finally got my first cycle yay!! who knew it would hurt me so bad though, meds are not really helping much, but hopefully it will calm down in a few days. We are about 6 weeks away from our transfer and 4 weeks away from the start of the monitoring process. I finally feel like I have something to look forward to. I am praying very hard that this next transfer sticks and that I wont have any more heart ache. I feel like I have been through enough and its my time to get the child I have longed for, for so long. It scars me that there is no guarantee with all of this and at the end of this whole IVF stuff we will end up with nothing and we will have to come up with more money and do all the hard parts again. I guess all I can do at this point is keep my chin up and keep moving forward. I do think all the time, oh I would have been, how ever many weeks along this week and it kinda gets to me, but I know it wasn't my fault and I know I didn't do anything wrong. I just wonder why me, and of course there is no answer for that. It feels good to have the support of all the people I do! It's nice to know we're not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment